I spent 27 days on the road, and didn’t even power my PC up until the day after I got back. This means that 1) it’s 28 days later, and 2) I’m glad it’s not the movie kind of 28 days later.
I have a full month of stories to tell. Some of them are hilarious, some are triumphant, and a few are really complainy and kvetchy. None of them are being told here, however, because I’m tired. I will, however, provide a few titles:
- Low Clearance But We Made It… Twice
- The Palace is Boring Now That I Know It’s a Replacement
- I See You Wrapped it in Bacon
- “You Are Spy”: the Tale of the Writer and the Submarine
- There Must Be a Ley Line Here
- I Bet Walt Took Pictures
- Oh BarCon, Where Art Thou?
- I Promised Myself I Wouldn’t Do This
- Maybe I’ll Let Somebody Else Say It For Me
- Oh Laundry, Where Art Thou?
- Rabidly, Ravenously Committing to a Joke
- Who Cares I Bet The Moon Will Do This Again Eventually
Should we meet in person, I might share one of these stories with you. Where appropriate, I might relate one of these stories while I’m on a panel at Salt Lake Comic Con.
Now, however, I need to go make up some stories and draw pictures for them. It’s been four weeks since I got any actual work done.