Brief, BRIEF update:
1) I’m spending lots of time in Artists’ Alley
2) Breakfast is free at the hotel, and I can eat enough then that I don’t need lunch. In short, I don’t need to be fed by others except for dinner, and that’s now covered. I appreciate the offers, though.
3) I saw Serenity Friday night. This is a great movie. See it.
4) On Day 2 (today) I’ll be at Artists’ Alley from noon until 5pm. Then I’ll be gone, doing panels, dinner, and Cosplay judging.
5) I’ve made $135 so far. This means I broke even on the trip. Hurray!