Brief, BRIEF update:
1) I’m spending lots of time in Artists’ Alley
2) Breakfast is free at the hotel, and I can eat enough then that I don’t need lunch. In short, I don’t need to be fed by others except for dinner, and that’s now covered. I appreciate the offers, though.
3) I saw Serenity Friday night. This is a great movie. See it.
4) On Day 2 (today) I’ll be at Artists’ Alley from noon until 5pm. Then I’ll be gone, doing panels, dinner, and Cosplay judging.
5) I’ve made $135 so far. This means I broke even on the trip. Hurray!
6 thoughts on “Linucon, Day 1”
Yay for breaking even! And… Serenity? Just… WOW. I watched it last night and I’m still processing.
I’m glad you’re having fun. Love you and miss you.
That movie was awesome.
Wow. Just… he did what? And.. But…
Joss Whedon is a great man.
Hey, it’s Enya, the Ushiko/cow cosplayer. Found your lj and added ya as a friend! 😀
Welcome to the community.
Comments are closed.