Sandra and I had our usual planning meeting, and she went all “art director” on me and outlined this week’s tasks:
- Design new banners for the GenCon booth
- Write & illustrate two weeks of Schlock Mercenary
- Finish my two pages of the Massively Parallel bonus story
Here are the things she left off the list:
- See Guardians of the Galaxy
- Review it
- See it again, because I hope it’s that good
- Dress in steamy sorts of clothes and hit Salt City Steamfest for an afternoon and evening
- Eat sushi with our editor friend who is coming to town
- Chase distracting things into the weeds. Catch them. Toy with them. Eat them. Repeat.
Wish me luck. I can already see rustling in the weeds.