I’ll be at GenCon Indy this week. I’m sharing space with Jim Zub (Skullkickers, Avengers: No Surrender, Wayward) at booth 1649 in the exhibit hall. It’s a huge place, so here’s a map:
We’ll have loads of merchandise, including Planet Mercenary books, Seventy Maxims books, and of course Schlock Mercenary books, including the latest volume, Random Access Memorabilia.
I’ll also have a portfolio containing close to a hundred pieces of original Munchkin: Starfinder artwork, some of which will be available for purchase.
(We won’t have copies of the game, but if you bring your copy to the booth I can deface it.)
Here’s my full schedule of events OUTSIDE booth 1649.
- 10:00am, Austin (Downtown Marriott, 2nd floor)—Crafting Humor for the Page (a solo presentation in which I unpack my joke-refinement toolbox for you, and explain how this stuff works)
- 10:00am, Ballroom (Downtown Marriott, 2nd floor)—Writing Excuses recording sessions (including one with James S.A. Corey of THE EXPANSE)
- 4:00pm, Atlanta (Downtown Marriott, 2nd floor)—Urban Fantasy, Why So Serious? (I’m moderating a panel discussion)
- 6:00pm, Rooms 9 & 10 (J.W Marriott Ballroom)—Worldbuilders Party
- 12:00pm, Atlanta (Downtown Marriott, 2nd floor)—AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) with Howard and Sandra (come and ask us anything!)
- 7:00pm, Munchkin Tavern (Tavern on South, 423 W. South Street) — Signing and sketching and stuff
If you catch up with me at the booth, you may get to watch me draw Schlock Mercenary comics. I’m bringing a week of scripts with me (the week of August 26th through September 1st,) because this is how I go for eighteen years without failing to update.