I’m exhibiting at GenCon Indy with Jim Zub and Tracy Hickman this week. You can find us at booth 1935.
We have new pins and badge holders, and all eleven print editions of Schlock Mercenary, along with slip cases.
Here’s my event schedule:
- 6:00pm, Room 224 Worldbuilding: When Your World is a Character
- 10:00 am, Room 224 Character Craft: Motivation and Obstacles
- 5:00pm, Room 245 Business of Writing: Advanced Kickstarter
- 7:00pm, TBA Planet Mercenary Field Marshal Play Date (players have been pre-selected. If you want to come spectate, watch me on Twitter for the location.)
- 6:00pm, Room 242 Writing Excuses: The Live Studio Audience Episodes (will be recorded)
When I’m not in events I’m almost certainly at my booth, though I have been known to sneak out for breaks from time to time. Mostly, though, I’ll be glued to my seat working on the cover art for Schlock Mercenary: Force Multiplication. I’ll also have some images from the upcoming Planet Mercenary RPG book if you’d like to peek at those.
GenCon Indy is one of my favorite events of the year. We have a fantastic crew working our booth with us, and Tracy, Jim, and I have lots of fun talking with fans and with each other throughout the day. Come get stuff signed, or just stop by and watch the magic happen.