I’m at Salt Lake Comic Con this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!
Schlock Mercenary merchandise will be in booth 1600, but that number is misleading. We’re at the west end of Aisle 700, right across from The Pie Pizzeria booth. My full schedule is below, but the booth will be staffed the whole time the expo hall is open.
- 1:00pm-5:30pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600 – I’ll sign and sketch in books at no charge. If it gets slow, I’ll be penciling and inking strips. Come watch me work!
- 6:00pm-6:50pm: Room 251 – Choose Your Own Apocalypse! It’s an audience-participation game show type thing in which each of the panelists tries to woo the audience over to their point of view.
- 7:00pm-8:00pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600 – signing, sketching, and working on the comic.
- 10:00am-noon: Booth 1600
- 12:00pm-12:50pm: Room 150G – XDM: Xtreme Dungeon Mastery and the Xtreme Player Codex, with Tracy and Curtis Hickman
- 1:00pm-1:50pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600
- 2:00pm-2:50pm: Room 255C – Inside Schlock Mercenary! All that behind-the-scenes stuff… ask me anything!
- 3:00pm-4:00pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600
- 5:00pm-5:50pm: Room 251a – Writing and Mental Health with Robison Wells.
- 6:00pm-8:00pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600
- 8:00pm-8:50pm: Room250a – Guardians of the Galaxy: Post-Mortem (I guess my movie reviewing makes me an expert?)
- 10:00am-11:00am: Expo Hall, Booth 1600
- 11:00am-11:50am: Publishing, Marketing, and Making a Living from a Digital Comic Book
- 12:00pm-3:00pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600
- 4:00pm-4:50pm: Room 255F – Writing Humor: Learning to be Funny on the Page
- 5:00pm-6:00pm: Expo Hall, Booth 1600
- 7:00pm-7:50pm: Room 255F – Writing Excuses Unplugged, with Brandon Sanderson and Dan Wells.
It’s going to be a very busy show for me. I’m sharing booth space with Brian McClellan, so even when I’m not on stage I’ll probably be goofing off in entertaining ways.
I probably shouldn’t promise that. But come see us!